Forums » News and Announcements

ESA Dog can be an Amazing Companion

• October 15, 2021 3:20 PM +06

Are you suffering from depression, anxiety, or any other mental illness but you are too reluctant to take an ESA therapy? If yes then you need not even think twice before taking an ESA therapy. There are many treatments available but emotional support animal therapy is considered one of the most effective therapies for the patients who suffer from depression, anxiety, loneliness, social isolation, and other psychological issues.  

Trust me, you will not regret taking a leap of faith and agreeing to take your emotional support animal home. The most common animal that is recommended for the therapy is an ESA Letter due to its exceptional qualities and characteristics. Unlike many domestic animals, dogs are extremely loving, caring, and known for being loyal. I can list down more than a thousand reasons to convince you that dogs can be amazing companions. There is no doubt that dogs are considered as the most friendly and loving animals out of all domestic animals. 

Why Dog Can be an Amazing Companion?

• They understand you 

Have you ever seen someone talking to their pets? Yes, that is very common for people who have dogs as pets. They often talk to them and the amazing thing is that they respond to their owners. They understand your emotions very well. That is why cannot see their owners sad and try to do anything that can make them happy. This is one of the reasons why dogs can be great companions. 

• Loving and caring 

When I say I haven't seen any other animal as loving and caring as dogs that wouldn't be a lie. Dogs love their owners unconditionally. They always try to protect their owners at any cost. Dogs love to cuddle and get love in return so when the owners show even a little love and affection towards them they feel the happiest. 

• They can go walk with you 

You can take your emotional Support dog for a walk. When I say dogs are amazing companions I mean it, they would accompany you in everything you do and everywhere you go. You can take them to work in the morning or evening. They can be your exercise partners, they can accompany you when you go to some restaurants. 

• They can travel with you 

You don’t have to feel lonely, they will make you feel loved and worthy. You need to have a legitimate emotional support dog letter as a permission letter to take your friend everywhere you go. It can be a restaurant where pets are not allowed or on your vacation destination because according to the Air Carrier Access Act the rights of emotional support owners are protected. The airlines also provide you a free ESA cabin to travel with your buddy. 

• Reduce the stress level 

Dogs help you feel relaxed and stress-free. When you are around dogs they make you extremely happy that your stress level decreases. Dogs prove to be your best companion because they know when you feel sad and stressed and they try to make you happy by being around you and do silly things to boost your mood. 

I am sure you must be wondering how you can get your ESA dog Letter to get an amazing companion home. You can get it through any reliable and authentic website service that connects you to certified and licensed therapists or psychologists. After selecting your therapist you can talk to them through video call or even voice call explaining your mental condition to them.

They will evaluate your condition and recommend ESA therapy only if you fulfill the criteria. An email will be sent to you that will contain all the authentic information related to your therapy, therapist, esa animal, and letter. An ESA letter will be issued to you after the approval of your therapist.

Useful Resources:

How To Look After Your ESA Diet?

What Conditions Can Qualify You For An ESA | Useful Guide

5 Methods To Improve Your ESA Dog's Sleep | Useful Guide

Guide Related To How ESAs Can Help You Improve Your Life?

What To Resemble After Your ESA Diet | Guide 2021

What Conditions Can Qualify You For An ESA?