Forums » Design

Need career advice

• February 23, 2021 6:16 PM +06

Hello people, I am looking for some career advice. I have some great interest towards design and animation. I have seen 3d architectural animation work and got some great retention towards this. Please suggest me some appropriate ways to dig into this industry and learn. 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 24, 2021 12:21 PM +06
  • July 26, 2021 6:49 PM +06

I'm looking for career guidance. Design and KWH TO JOULES are two things that pique my interest. I've seen 3D architectural animation work and have a strong desire to learn more about it. Please suggest some appropriate ways for me to learn more about this industry.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 26, 2021 6:51 PM +06
  • August 23, 2023 4:01 PM +06

Navigating Your Path Forward. Whether you're just starting out or looking to switch gears, this forum is your destination for valuable career insights. Explore discussions on job trends, interview tips, skill development, and more. Our community of experienced professionals is here to guide you towards success. Don't hesitate to ask about anything, from Blepharoplasty dubai healthcare roles to broader career decisions. Let's shape your future together!