Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Urwerk Watch Replica 103 collection UR-103T AlTiN

• January 5, 2022 3:32 PM +06

URWERK 103

Maybe it's me, but I really like to take beautiful wrist photos with bokeh. This photo of replica Urwerk 103 has all the functions of a watch photo, which makes me full of enthusiasm. There is also a good reason to post this beautiful watch!

URWERK is one of the first independent high-end watch brands to produce concealed, innovative and extraordinary watches, and in my opinion, UR-103 is their "milestone" work. Watch lovers from all over the world warmly welcome this watch, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this is URWERK’s best-selling watch.

This UR-103 is no longer available, replaced by UR-103 T, which has a larger crystal that can display more orbiting satellites. In my post about URWERK UR-103 T, I explained the function and indication time of orbiting satellites. However, this extraordinary timepiece has another side, visible from the back.

URWERK has created a control panel on the back of UR-103, which is the first watch in the world. This "instrument panel" has a 43-hour power reserve indicator, two minutes and seconds indicators for accurate time setting, and a precision adjustment screw that allows the owner to precisely adjust the time of the UR-103.fashion replica watches

In 2010, URWERK released two new versions of UR103 T, the so-called Shiny-T and Mexico Fireleg, and also announced the end of the UR-103 series. Seven years later, at the end of 2010, this landmark product was manufactured for URWERK and independent Haute Horlogerie.

Can we still call it a watch or bring this art as a clock? One thing is certain, URWERK 103 is a very good timepiece, now it is no longer available, it has become very popular.

Collection history: Urwerk 103

Where Richard Mille cleverly created a new world of horology, URWERK truly created what I now call contemporary horology. From the emergence of the quartz era to the late 1990s, watchmakers have focused on the past-changing the same watch slightly over and over again. 103 is a truly landmark work. It represents a new generation (my generation!) of watchmakers and designers who have created a timepiece from their own perspective. Science fiction references, casual style and rethinking of the entire timing device are definitely post-quartz. This is the moment when I believe we can start to treat watches as works of art.swiss cheap watches

Like most good art, it did not immediately become popular. Richard Mille (Richard Mille) uses the familiar features of watches to let people easily enter the modern world. URWERK eliminates all of these. I remember the 103 early works seem to always sit in a lonely showcase. Collectors are now coveting it.

Personally, I must admit that I did not fully “understand” until 103.03. This is the first time a case has been opened to reveal more mechanisms. I bought the first batch of works that entered this country-my first "super exotic". If Richard Mille were Ferrari, now we are talking about Pagani Zonda. This watch really feels like my generation-I am proud to wear it.

By the way, my wife is smarter and more fashionable than me, and immediately "understood". When she had the opportunity to buy herself a very beautiful watch, she chose rose gold 103.09.replica MB&F watches

So when it comes to collections and historical relevance, I like to see who does the best. For me, URWERK and MB&F are the best representatives of contemporary horology. They all realize that the mechanical watch has got rid of its practical necessities, but can be used as a sculpture. Although I like everything that URWERK does best, the 103 series represents an important point in my life and collection history, so it is still my favorite. No 21st century watch collection is incomplete.

Tomorrow, for my last collection history post, I will look at the logical conclusion and my favorite watch I own, MB&F HM4.replica Grand Seiko Watches