Forums » Music

Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga & More

• March 15, 2018 11:09 PM +06

Some of music's biggest names put their own spins on the Piano Man's hits on the collection.

A legendary lineup of superstars including Miley CyrusLady GagaThe Killers and Demi Lovato will appear on two different albums, Revamp and Restoration, a tribute to some of Elton John’s biggest hits. The 26-track collection will celebrate the beloved discography and songwriting of John and his longtime lyricist, Bernie Taupin.

A genre-spanning group of artists lent a hand in the project, with Revamp featuring mostly pop and rock artists and Restoration comprised of contemporary and classic country artists. Maren MorrisEd Sheeran and Chris Stapleton are just a few artists who contributed to the compilation.

Restoration was Bernie's project, and he’s a huge country fan,” John said in a statement announcing the project. “On Revamp, I wrote out a wish list of people that I would love and asked them, and to my surprise, most of them said yes, and we have quite an astonishing eclectic crew.”

Check out the track list for each album below:

Revamp

1. "Bennie and The Jets" - Elton John, P!nkLogic

2. "We All Fall In Love Sometimes" - Coldplay

3. "I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues" - Alessia Cara

4. "Candle In The Wind" - Ed Sheeran

5. "Tiny Dancer" - Florence + The Machine

6. "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" - Mumford & Sons

7. "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" - Mary J. Blige

8. "Don’t Go Breaking My Heart" - Q Tip feat. Demi Lovato

9. "Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters" - The Killers

10. "Daniel" - Sam Smith

11. "Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me" - Miley Cyrus

12. "Your Song" - Lady Gaga

13. "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - Queens of the Stone Age

Restoration

1. "Rocket Man" – Little Big Town

2. "Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters" – Maren Morris

3. "Sacrifice" – Don Henley and Vince Gill

4. "Take Me To The Pilot" – Brothers Osborne

5. "My Father’s Gun" – Miranda Lambert

6. "I Want Love" – Chris Stapleton

7. "Honky Cat" – Lee Ann Womack

8. "Roy Rogers" – Kacey Musgraves

9. "Please" – Rhonda Vincent and Dolly Parton

10. "The Bitch Is Back" – Miley Cyrus

11. "Sad Songs (Say So Much)" – Dierks Bentley

12. "This Train Don’t Stop" – Rosanne Cash and Emmylou Harris

13. "Border Song" – Willie Nelson

Cyrus and Smith are two of sixteen performers at Elton John: I’m Still Standing - A Grammy Tribute, a salute to the British five-time Grammy winner. It was filmed at Madison Square Garden in January, two days after the 60th annual Grammy awards, at which Cyrus joined John for a tear-jerking duet performance of “Tiny Dancer.” The tribute’s star-studded lineup also includes performances from Sheeran, Gaga, Coldplay's Chris Martin, KeshaJohn Legend and the “Piano Man” himself.